Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What you could do is say to the police or the people that they took her phone and if they dont get it back then say they wont be getting the bike. and what could happen is the police could give you a fine

Downloads
    Uploads
    uhh nothing serious will probably happen, it's just a bike. i mean really what's the big deal. the police will look for it, if they don't have proof then what can the police do. and if somehow you do get blamed and are considered guilty they'll probably make you pay for it, or a ticket. but that's highly unlikely to happen. once they stole my brothers bike and did nothing whatsoever so i think you're okay.

Downloads
    Uploads
    you'll GO TO JAIL lol no youll probably just be fined and forced to give them the money you got for the bike

Downloads
    Uploads
    Simple buy the bike back and give it back to the guy. Explain the situation to the store clerk if he doesn't sell it back to you, he might understand. If that doesn't work maybe you could tell him the police will get involved if you don't get the bike back. Or you could forget telling the store clerk the truth and think of a really convincing story that might make him sell you the bike back. You got to think of that on your own.

If the police are called in you should be perfectly honest with them an coaperate, that way they will in turn lessen your punishment and possibly leave you off the hook with a slap on the wrist. If this is going to happen you might want to be honest to the store clerk so your story checks out. I your going to lie about anything you have to be 100 percent certain there is no way they can find out the truth.

Downloads
    Uploads
    See if you can give him money to buy a replacement bike. Try to buy it back from the shop if they still have it.

Junior Member TopESTContributor's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    well from now on u will always remember this lessona and it wont ever happen again. you might have to pay a fine and prob have to buy the guy new bike, and wat proof did u have that he had stollen ur cell phone? wtvr, next time just dont fight fire with fire, it could get pretty serious, maybe even jail, not a good choice buddy
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090215180215AA4TzKL

Downloads
    Uploads
    if u steal anything, ur going to jail (unless its like a candy bar or something like that!).

Downloads
    Uploads
    go back to the shop and try and buy it back. if not buy a new bike for the people u stole it from! or make an agreement and give them money for the stolen bike...if ur gonna steal a bike...u could of atleast done it without knowing! lol its aight sh!t happens so w/e!

Downloads
    Uploads
    not cool

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well the right thing would be to give the bike back, say sorry and even so they don't hold this against you right a sorry note. or give a sorry gift

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast