Where can I find an independent garage that services Mercedes Benz vehicles

BobL1

Feb 16, 2009
in London Ontario Canada? Hi,
I am looking for an independent garage that knows what they are doing with Mercedes Benz vehicles. I do not want to take my car to some random guy who has never worked on a Benz before. My car is a 2002 model, so I don't want to keep taking it back to the dealer for the expensive service. I am looking for an independent garage that provides good service. I have heard of some mechanics leaving the dealerships to start their own businesses,.... however I am having trouble finding one...

London, Ontario, Canada

hey, i live in ontario too!!!

anyways, get a copy of your local yellowpages, and look for a garage under "car repair"

you should always shop around for a quote for your first few repairs and settle with the one with the lowest price. so you know that one shop isn't ripping you off. also, you should be a frequent customer and get to know your mechanic so you might get a better deal, but most importantly, better service. also, don't wear like a nice shirt and dress pants when bringing in your car unless if you know the mechanic. my uncle told me this from experience, when "some", not most or all, mechanic see someone dressed nicely, they think that they don't know much about cars and that they have a lot of money to spend.

good luck!

Back