i was shopping on ebay for truck tool boxes and i found one that i wanted,i...

william

May 14, 2008
...changed my mind and dont want it!? the seller is suppose to ship it tomorrow so i emailed him a bunch of times to let him know!can he still make me buy it?i live in louisiana and he lives in missouri so shipping is/was going to be $145 and the only reason i was going to buy it was cuz i never could find any black tool boxes in my area and i just happen to bring my truck to pepboys this morning and they have 3 black tool boxes!i paid the guy for them already so im worried he wont give me money back!he said its packaged already though??

And what's the problem?

When you click to bid, it's a legal, and binding contract to purchase the item. As clearly stated multiple times through out the website.

He has no reason at all to refund you. Nor any legal requirement to. Not his problem you changed your mind.

He might refund you, but if it were me, I wouldn't. Don't see a single reason to.

And what's the problem?

When you click to bid, it's a legal, and binding contract to purchase the item. As clearly stated multiple times through out the website.

He has no reason at all to refund you. Nor any legal requirement to. Not his problem you changed your mind.

He might refund you, but if it were me, I wouldn't. Don't see a single reason to.

Back