i have shitty service with telus?

LeahS

Jun 24, 2008
i have a blackberry pearl and i have shitty service with them my phone is really crappy and i am right now on my fourth replacement phone, soon my warranty will run out and i cant get an upgrade for about a year and i have had this phone for only 6 months now. i need a new phone but i cant afford to buy the one i want blackberry curve? isnt there any way i could get telus to give me a discount on one or give me one for free be cause i have alot of complaints to words them i am a very unhappy customer and i dont want this phone anymore and im not going to deal with this anymore and i cant afford to pay the full 600 for the phone i want.

$600 for a phone?! Maybe just suck it up for a year. Or complain until they give you a decent replacement phone that actually works. I doubt they'll upgrade you to the $600 phone you're wanting.

$600 for a phone?! Maybe just suck it up for a year. Or complain until they give you a decent replacement phone that actually works. I doubt they'll upgrade you to the $600 phone you're wanting.

It sounds like your rant is about the Pearl and not TELUS. They will continue to replace the device because that is all they can do since they don't manufacture them. You may have better luck by contacting Blackberry directly to see if they can solve your problem. I had 2 screwed up Razrs and Motorola sent me a new Krzr k1m after I realized that TELUS couldn't do anything but keep replacing them.

Back