Need financial help. I'm an out of work father of six. We lost our home. Just want a

tarrantg

Feb 15, 2009
job to support family.? I am getting an unemployment check but, need a home &, insurance. I will work hard & do anything that's legal. We lost everything from vehicles to self esteem. I'm not asking for a handout just need some advice. I'm a father that's trying to keep family together. My kids ages are from ages 1 to17.

This website provides you with information of available programs in your area. http://www.govbenefits.gov/govbenefits_en.portal
Good luck!

for starters , thank God your getting unemployment. As for advice, start your own business, it only costs 15 to 25 dollars to register a business name at the courthouse, then run an add on your specialty, if you don't have a speciality, create one. Clean houses, mow yards, trim trees, pick up scrap iron for free, clean guttters, do you have any money to invest, I can show you how to double or triple your money on cars. Do you know anything about cars?
Good luck , Ive been self employed for 25 years, a single dad of 4 and have put my families lives in the hands of God more times than I could count and He has always showed me the way. Believe and you will recieve.
Terry B

Back