When did you figure out your sexuality?

No eleven isn't too young. I knew I was gay long before I even knew there was such a thing as sex. I knew at four that I wanted to marry another man. (I'm now 50, and I did marry another man.)

Yes, eleven is too young but sometimes that age could be different than what we thought. I figured it out when I was about 11 years old. Again, that age could be identified themselves as a gay or else.

What attracts you? When you look at someone and think "Oh that person is hot" what gender is that person? That's pretty much all you really need to know to "figure out" your sexuality.

I don't think eleven is too young. I found mine out when I was 15 but I've always liked girls, even at a very young age.

nope when i was 11 and 12 i was majorly curious even before that when i was younger but now im 13 and i officially declared it awhile ago

Eleven is a little young, but it doesn't mean you don't know. Keep an open mind and see where your heart and emotions take you. I didn't figure it out until I was 16, and didn't really come out about it until a year and a half later.

Eleven is a little young, but it doesn't mean you don't know. Keep an open mind and see where your heart and emotions take you. I didn't figure it out until I was 16, and didn't really come out about it until a year and a half later.

no, i was 11 or 12, a kid asked me if i was gay, it made me uncomfortable for a couple weeks and then I had an epiphany, A Beautiful girl walked by, and I knew I was straight.

Back