can you get high off APAP/CODEINE TAB 300-30 MG?

JoshuaIsHere:tt

Feb 14, 2009
I do it off vic and codeine usually and stuff.. but i've never seen these pills before, they are round and its kinda throwing me off...

wussup...ne bio chemists out there?

i know the difference between codone and codeine but this APAP/CODEINE TAB 300-30 MG shit is weird im curious about it....just tylonole right?

It's called Tylenol 3, but it has codein in it. Thats what separates it from regular Tylenol.

well the other day a took 6 of those pills at once and i felt no effects

yo so can diz pills get me fucked up?? APAP/CODEINE 300-30MG or HYDROCO/APAP5-500MG

i have the same question my doctor just prescribed me some today.

you guys are dumb hydrocodone 5mg- 500mg APAP and the codeine one is tylenol 3 with 30 mg codeine (roughly six times weaker than hydrocodone *they are not the same drug*) and 300 mg APAP

use cold water extraction to remove the acetominophen from the opiate/opiod as opium derivatives are soluble in water and APAP isnt just crush the pills putem in cold water and filter out the shit that collects on the bottom and drink the nasty water to get hiiiiiigh

choosing...

APAP/CODEINE 300-30MG or HYDROCO/APAP5-500MG

go HYDROCO/APAP5-500MG, just dont exceed 8 pills in 6 hours unless you want to have hypertoxcicity. (normal dose is 1-2 every 6) If you just start out on Hydrocodone (HYDRO) try 4 at once. It makes me happy

duh they can be abused read the info that came with ur script retard

APAP/CODEINE 300-30mg contains 300 mg of tylenol and 30 mg of codeine... yes you can get high from this but do not snort because the tylenol will mess up your nose

gay. jus smoke weed. get off the pills fags.:damn fly:

i had these and i took 3 of them 900 mg... turns out i had an allergic reaction... face went numb and felt kinda good, downside had to go to hospital cause my throat could of closed... be careful with this shit its dangerous

the hydrocodone 5/500 will give you a nice buzz- 4 got me high at 125 pounds

Back