Will you travel by plane any time soon?

DCNY1992

Feb 13, 2009
I live in Nyc and I hardly ever fly and my family too.
With all these plane crashes happening I rather drive or just stay home.
Wat about you do you still travel by plane or will you still? why if so

Yep, I'd fly. I think automobile accidents kill as many or more on an average yearly.

Absolutely i fly. When i go across the country i'd rather spend 4 hours traveling than 40+ hours traveling.

I'm flying for spring break which is about one month from now. I had not even thought of that.

yes i will have to

but i absolutely hate planes. i wish the world was connected without any oceans so we could just drive everywhere.

i hate planes so much.

We hadn't had many plane crashes in a while. But like the saying goes, misfortune comes in numbers. I'm amazed that we went this long and suddenly had all these plane crashes at the exact same time.

However, I'll still fly when I need to, which isn't to often.

I would risk my life to do so because my dad will have a nervous breakdown maybe if we were to drive to Nevada. I just hope I won't die in plane crashes even though riding on one is really cool to me.

Like some people say.... "Its better safe than sorry~!"

i have not been in a plane in three years but i would go on it again but to mexico because it is a long drive there it is more relaxing flying

i live in NC and my 8th grade class is going to DC on wensday and i have to go by plane and ive flown all my life so im not scared

umm. no. not with them fallin all over the place. isn't funny how they never know what the freak cause is. screw that. i'mma take the bus.

I have no plans of flying soon, not because of the crashes, but because of the economy. If I was going to take a trip I would still fly. More people are killed each year with automobile crashes than plane crashes. I have no fear of flying

Back