Has anyone installed Vista on their Samsung NC10 yet? If so how does it run?

sweetie

Jun 2, 2008
iv got a samsung R40 it had vista on it when i brought it and iv had no problems, I'm not sure how it will work when installing it and yes you would need a minimum of 2gb to run it x

iv got a samsung R40 it had vista on it when i brought it and iv had no problems, I'm not sure how it will work when installing it and yes you would need a minimum of 2gb to run it x

Don't install vista onto your computer the people who say vista is crap do not have a computer that was built for vista.

Just upgrade the ram and service pack of your xp if you don't want to buy a new computer.

Don't install vista onto your computer the people who say vista is crap do not have a computer that was built for vista.

Just upgrade the ram and service pack of your xp if you don't want to buy a new computer.

answer
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aj0BoWBtUByVsmjKOYwgeJLsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090213142307AAzefak

Back