How to check call history online for sprint?

• Thread starter xpoeticxtragedyxblahx
  • Start date
X

xpoeticxtragedyxblahx

I want tro check my call history online how do i do it is there a way to?

Someone please post instructions on how the access the call log on-line none of this answers the question.;

I am like everyone else trying to find out how to recover call log. I had an accident where my phone was destroyed and I was unable to recover my contacts so I am looking for a way to do that if anyone has any suggestions

does anyone know if roaming calls show up on the call log

Urgent!!!!

I really need access to my recent call log, I lost my cel. and need to recuperate numbers!
Thanks for your help.......

Food for thought

It would be nice if people just answered the question insted of the nonesence that seems to be uttered out of most quite fankly if you can't answer the question the you have nothing to say therfor shut up if I need a diffrent way to ask the question there's books for that i'm just looking for some answers a piece to the puzzle

You have to jerk off and cum in the mouth piece of the phone then lick it. Then go out to a sprint store and suck the dudes ass that works there and go fuck his daughter's pussy. After, you nut again but this time in her twat make sure its unprotected sex and that she is not on birth control. Then wait a couple months til you find out she's pregnant. Once you do, leave the country and never come back, but don't tell anyone where your going. Then they will mail you the call history log on outgoing/ incoming calls.

Back