Reason why hunting should be outlawed?

NicoleC

May 13, 2008
OK well i have a school debate and i'm on the yes side for hunting should be outlawed, but im a hunter and I really think that it should'nt. So i need some help for reasons why hunting should be outlawed... help please.

And i already know tings like its animal cruelty, and hunting can bring bad accidents. But anyting else and that would be awesome THX!

I wish animals would hunt people. I don't need my guns to protect me from animals. Why the need to kill other speices? Not for food, so what other reason could it be?

I can think of no reason why there shouldn't be "seasons" for various animals to be hunted. Sorry, it just makes sense all around....

hunting should not be outlawed
we need to be well practiced at shooting moving targets
for when open season on politicians comes

i am sure that this will help
but bear in mind that the debate is not anti hunting
it is anti second amendment

take your union-teachers with a grain powder

I can think of no reason why there shouldn't be "seasons" for various animals to be hunted. Sorry, it just makes sense all around....

Hunting

okay people it's not hard to get lost in the thought of 'animal cruelty'. I love animals and i see no reason why hunting should be outlawed! If everyone stopped hunting there would be sever concequences! Would you rather an animal die from a quick painless shot to the heart or die of weeks and weeks of starvation? I mean seriously! Plus in a long enough period of time the animals would all be disease infested and spreading it to our crops and our domesticated animals! Then we would get diseases and die!!! SERIOUSLY COME ON!!!!

Deer Bubba?

i dont think hunting should be outlawed. it has been in our families for hundreds of years, and passed down buy the greatest of men. Yea there could be animal cruility in a few places like up north with the severe cold, thats why few states outlaw running dogs, or have there seasons in a suitable weather.

dfg

your dumb i hunt for food and only food you have no idea

Y are u ppl so dumb

sOME OF YOU PEOPLE DONT EVEN KNOW WAT U ARE TALKING ABOUT Y THE HELL SHOULD HUNTING BE OUTLAWED IT KEEPS ANIMAL POPULATION IN CHECK AND SOME PEOPLE NEED TO HUNT TO SURVIVE BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO INCOME AND YES THERE ARE FREAKIN SEASONS IT IS CALLED HUNTING SEASON!!!!!!

hunting shouldnt be stopped

people who think hunting should be outlawed are obviously not thinking about they topic wide enough... hamburgers, bacon, sausage, chicken, turkey, and fish are things all of us eat, and what do you know, they were all animals that were killed one way or another:p whats the difference of buying the meat at a market or killing it yourself to feed your family?

OK well i have a school debate and i'm on the yes side for hunting should be outlawed, but im a hunter and I really think that it should'nt. So i need some help for reasons why hunting should be outlawed... help please.

And i already know tings like its animal cruelty, and hunting can bring bad accidents. But anyting else and that would be awesome THX!

thousands of animals are killed each year - people hunt illegaly

Noo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you people crazy????!!!!!! No way hunting should NOT be outlawed i mean think about it! it keeps population in check and hunting is a sport just like football, baseball ect. You get a great learning experience when you hunt. there are boundaries and rules in hunting just like any other sport!!! when you hunt you save money and have fun plus i think you can enjoy the food more after you know all the hard work you put into it!!!! hunting should not be banned!!!!!!!!!!!

Hunting is a means of food. there is no way that it should be banned. it keeps animal population in check to prevent from farmers as such losing there crops from herd osof deer. there also is a season for hunting. you dont just wake up and decide you are going to shoot an animal. it takes preperation and skil to hunt. you tell me what the difference between buying a deer roast from the store or taking your own recreational time to shott, dress and cut a roast from a fresh animal that doesnt have additives or preservitives. There are restrictions of when and where to hunt...its not just free game. you bunny lovers out there dont have a clue. you just take the cutest looking animal and but it on a bill board saying "would you shoot this".

I hate stupid people!

You people have no idea what's going on!! Hunting is fun and it's a sport, you don't go just to shoot something you go for the experience of hunting. When I go hunting I honestly don't care if i shoot something or not I have a good time either way. If you get something it's just a bonus!

hunting should be outlawed

killing isnt right. never has been never will. we have no power or right to take the lives of other living things specially if its just for the thrill. i'll admit hunting is fun but killing animals who have no defense against our guns is completely weak. theres no real fun in that. you big boy hunters want to take on some real game? how bout you go to war and try shooting something there. that'll be the real game, come back i bet you wont like it.

HE HE!

Well 1 reason why hunting should be outlawed is because hunters are idiots and they cant see that if they let the animals mate with other animals there will be more animals to kill!, why cant people notice that?(dumbass's)(its my opion so please dont shoot me im just a kid)(waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!,jk im not that young)(YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME COP-ER!)(IM A PRE TEEN AND I LIVE IN NEW YORK MY NAME IS JASMINE LOZEP AND YOU CANT CATCH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Back