This is more a general poll: how do you deal with the Anti hunting groups?

kyles

May 14, 2008
I see a few of them posting here. I though a little discussion of the PR side of hunting might be a good idea.

Here is mine, I try to answer them honestly. And with out letting my emotions get the better of me. I remember my Hunter Ed teacher said to me "We are the representatives of hunting to every one else we have to always remember that and be on our best behavior." How about you?

* Since when do Hunters Need, or Have to justify, explain themselves, Educate, or Answer to those People who are Against Hunters and Hunting, and under no circumstances would ever consider changing their Behavior or Conduct and become Hunters?* You cannot Reason with an Unreasonable Person. Forget about them, and concentrate on Hunting and Shooting, Health, Love, Money$$$, and the Time to enjoy it by Living a Long Life.*.. Every Warrior hopes a Good Death will find him.* They will always be the Enemy of Hunting and Shooting regardless of what you say or do.*

firm but polite...

shut down the straw man and red herring arguments... anti-gunners like to shift the fact a bit... learn their argument and have a counter in mind...they "will go there"-bet on that!

I know the statistics they use... and counter with those that support my side.

Back