Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is MySpace okay to start off an online shop?

Hi I want to create an online business and I was wondering if MySpace is a good place to start building the website. I notice a lot of sophisticated businesses even have myspaces, and it's the most customizable site to build a webpage (that's free). So I was wondering if this is a good idea?

Unregistered
    Hi. Instead of searching for a web space for your online business, why should you not sell; the same web space as an online business.? You can get a reseller account from GoResellers.Com . and earning by selling domain names, hosting plans, SSL certificates etc. This is one of the safe and secure online business.You can do this business from your home itself. You don't need to spend more time for this business. Just bring the customer for your reselling business. They are providing very good customer service and support.