What is the best gaming console and why?

OregonOcean

Jul 4, 2008
I wanna buy a gaming console and I hope you'll help me to decide. I do not have a lot of money, so price is important. However, quality is more important to me. So, what is the best one now and why?

Thanks for help!!!!!

I like the Wii, and here is why. I like mario games, I life metroid games, I like zelda games. Any other games that I really like come out for the computer, so that's what I play them on. I know some people hate the Wii for lack of graphical power, but that doesn't mean the games aren't fun! Besides, again that is what my computer is for. Also, 2009 looks like it is going to be a great year for the Wii with a lot of quality titles coming out!

PS3 is the most versatile gaming system money can buy. Bigger hard drive, free online play, better graphics, blueray player, auto shutoff cooling sensors,hdmi on all models. Get one

xbox360. because the best games are avaiable for it, and because the prices jsut went down, it is the cheapest gaming console, between the ps3, and wii. and you can always modify it, and download copied games. nd it wil save u even more money :)

Back