Blueray on xbox 360 through flash drive?

JohnD

May 15, 2008
everyone has probably seen this question a hundred times but not the way I will ask it. With blueray there in there own codec anyone can i play a blueray threw a flash drive or portable and threw the xbox if not does anyone know if I manually install the codec in the xbox to read it threw windows player. I would watch the blueray on my computer but its only a 15.4 inch screen small and my screen isn't hd its only digital.
If I can't do any of that does anyone know a blueray to hddvd converter because I know the xbox will read hd dvd files.
I know xbox will read hd files on a flashdrive I have tried it works. With my computer I had to install a codec to watch blu-ray otherwise I wouldn't be able to.

the xbox 360 cannot read hd dvd you had to buy the hd dvd player externally, that has been discontinued. media files that are in hd i suppose you could do that i think the 360 might be able to play them in hd. but you cannot convert a blu ray file as far as i know.my advice is to buy a ps3 or a regular blu ray player because i think its illegal to tamper with blu ray codecs,i also haven't heard of anyone actually successfully hacking a blu ray disc and the xbox 360 media file codecs

Back