Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How to help my little sister...?

My sister is 14 and was with her ex for 8 months. My parents were not too happy she had a bf so young but they were in the same grade and my parents knew him and his parents from church. But now she has broken up with him and she has all of these older boys saying they are gonna "tap her". Its so frustratingng because I am going to school 2 hrs away from her and I cant really do anything but talk to her. I have tried to talk to her but she is stubborn and my parents are really worried. We talked to her, mom and dad have been watching her facebook conversations with these boys and everything. I am really stressed and scared that she will get in over her head, she is not mature enough to be with these older boys and I can't seem to get it through her head. We used to be close and this is tearing us apart... What should I try and do to help her?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just try talking to her thats all you can really do. She will learn on her own

Downloads
    Uploads
    try to spend sometime with her and make her help that might help her past