Girls health!!!(help!)?

AngelaN

Jun 3, 2008
Ok, so I haven't gotten my period, I'm just turned 13 a month ago, I've been haveing white vaginal discharge for about 3 months and i've masturbated a couple of times(and i think i got 2 orgasms or something) but then my discharge suddenly stopped flowing, and it's been flowing every single day for those last 3 months! Is the fact of masturbation stopped my regular discharge flow?!
Please be serious and I would like some helpful answers, thank you.

Masturbation will not disrupt your natural discharge unless you have inserted something that was dirty, and it could've caused an infection. If there is no odor, and no other symptoms such as itching or burning, then you should be fine.

Before you have your period you are supposed to have discharge for a whole year first. So you wont have yours untill next year. and masturbation dosent do anything to discharge or anything lol good luckkk

Before you have your period you are supposed to have discharge for a whole year first. So you wont have yours untill next year. and masturbation dosent do anything to discharge or anything lol good luckkk

first of alll girls get ther period on a range of lykee 10-16..so dont worry about thatt. and discharge doesnt have a regular floww. lol. thts periods. andd dont worry...masturbating did nothing. dont worry. you will prob ur period soon...i had discharge a whole year before i got my perioodd:) good luckk xD

Back