is 95k miles too many for a '02 VW GTI?

C7S

Jul 21, 2008
That is not high for any car made in 2000+

It is good on gas for a 180HP Turbocharged car. It gets up to 31mpg highway.

It will still be fun and fast for a long time.

i'm thinking of getting a used '02 volkswagen gti 1.8T
but it has 95k miles on it.
do you think that i should still get it despite its mileage?

do you think it will still run good and strong and last long for a good amount of years?

No, as a matter of fact, that is kind of low. Take into concideration that this car is 14 years old. I have a 93 Buick and it has 198,000 on it. I would take it to a mechanic and have it checked out before I bought it.

Mileage is so over rated! It all depends on how the vehicle was taken car of . I am driving a 93 dodge truck with 215,000 miles on it! I don't think this truck would still be on the road if it wasn't! SO YES YOU WILL LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

That is not high for any car made in 2000+

It is good on gas for a 180HP Turbocharged car. It gets up to 31mpg highway.

It will still be fun and fast for a long time.

No!!!
I would heasitate even with shorter mileage. GTI models and especially WW have often been driven by young drivers. And guess how a young driver drives a GTI?
If I would consider buying I would demand a perfect service log. And I would be very very kinky checking change periods for timingbelt and pressure wheel .

No!!!
I would heasitate even with shorter mileage. GTI models and especially WW have often been driven by young drivers. And guess how a young driver drives a GTI?
If I would consider buying I would demand a perfect service log. And I would be very very kinky checking change periods for timingbelt and pressure wheel .

Back