when someones to close..?

100FT

Feb 10, 2009
You know when someone gets to close to you when your having a conversation and you become uncomfortable? I have that problem emotionally, I don't like people in my emotional comfort zone. people tend to become more emotionally attached to me then I am to them. Is this normal? I love people but I have some crazy boundries, my husband and mother are really the only people I let in. Anyone else it feels intrusive. Think its trust issues? Is my personality that appealing, I don't think so.. I'm an ass. I'm very blunt but also empathetic. Honest but sweet. When someone crosses past that comfort zone I push them away, I need a better way of handling it. Anyway I say it it's gunna burn my friends. I'm more comfortable with strangers than the people i call my friends. wtf is up with that?

I am exactly the same way. But you know what I did, I just keep to myself. If someone crosses the boundaries I just move away not in a rude manner, but just enough to let them know I don't feel comfortable. I feel like this with my husband too, sometimes.

Back