Any tips on picking up guys when you're 12 years old?

DNT TRIP!!!!! he can have all the girlfriends he wants at that age, he aint gettin n e thing, trust me. n if you start dating lyk crazy now den its gonna look REAL bad wen ur older in high-sckool. just hang out wit da gurls ur age n guys will come to you.

Omg i'm 12 and my 7 year old brother has like 29847 girlfriends. I'm right with ya but if you really wanna know, don't ever let anything ruin your rep.

your twelve...you should just wait. Having a boyfriend doesnt make you cool. Your brother needs to chill out. why are you bothing rushing things so much? there is more to life then having a boyfriend or girlfriend. they will just cause you trouble. Once your able to get a job then you should date so you will have money to go to places and buy eachother gifts. Right now you want a boyfriend for all the wrong reasons. when i was 12 my friends wanted a bf because the cool girls had bfs. Well now that im in college i learned that half of those girls had babies by the time they entered highschool. Rushing into things is not a good idea

just be friends with girls and at your age they will most likey like you back, just be yourself

Back