I currently got my first official BF but he is currently carrying a photo sticker of him and his ex-girlfriends picture together with hearts on the back of his cell phone. I understand that him and his ex's relationship was important and they didn't break up properly because he has to move to America and long distance relationship didn't work for them at all but still it was two years ago. I feel like regretting becoming his GF not just because of the picture he always carry around but also because I feel like we were moving to fast. I didn't expect to be his GF so soon but he didn't believe it was to soon. We have been dating about a month now. He is a sweet guy and all and I do like him but I don't want to waste my time with some guy who is dwelling over another woman especially when he is my first BF. I just don't want to waste my time and get hurt. The more I think of this the more I just gets mad feeling like I'm just wasting my time and being used. If he still has feelings for his ex he should just dump me now and stop wasting my time. After all how could anyone expect to get into another relationship if they don't move on it's just going to cause a lot of problems.