Does anyone have the MagicJack?

MELISSA1

May 13, 2008
I've been watching the infomercial on the Magic Jack, does anyone on here actually have it and does it work?

Has anyone had any problems with the service or product?

You know the saying "if it sounds too good to be true" just worried this falls under that category. I never trust anything on TV. But this seems like a pretty great deal, considering I was paying over $100 through Verizon.
Zen: thank you so much for your input. We had Verizon and I canceled them due to all of us having cell phones and there prices kept on going up. But if i'm alone and I lose my cell phone, I go crazy looking for it LOL. So again thank you.

I have had MagicJack for 3 years now. I pay only 20 dollars a year for it. When I first signed up they offered me 5 years for 50 dollars but I didn't take it just incase it didn't work.

It does work. I use my phone all the time and it actually is pretty clear. I have recommended it to a few friends and they also like it. The only thing that I notice is if I'm on the phone for 60 minutes, sometimes it does just cut off without warning. I can call them right back if I want but I guess it's telling me that 60 minutes on the phone is too long ^^

I have moved three times since I have had it and the only other problem that I have seen was train tracks. If you live near them and the Internet gets slower due to the train passing through, then the phone will cut out. I'm glad I don't live near trains now!

I have had MagicJack for 3 years now. I pay only 20 dollars a year for it. When I first signed up they offered me 5 years for 50 dollars but I didn't take it just incase it didn't work.

It does work. I use my phone all the time and it actually is pretty clear. I have recommended it to a few friends and they also like it. The only thing that I notice is if I'm on the phone for 60 minutes, sometimes it does just cut off without warning. I can call them right back if I want but I guess it's telling me that 60 minutes on the phone is too long ^^

I have moved three times since I have had it and the only other problem that I have seen was train tracks. If you live near them and the Internet gets slower due to the train passing through, then the phone will cut out. I'm glad I don't live near trains now!

Back