what white wine is the best to cook fish with?

White zin. Is pink, but I think that is a really good choice. If I were you I'd add a little butter, green onions, and some seasoning. Wrap it all in foil, add the white zin. and enjoy your sole in about 15 to 20 mins. If you really want to go all out roll small scallops into your sole.

Don't use something you wouldn't drink. I usually use a good Chardonnay. You want something dry or a fortified wine like Fino.

That all depends on individual taste buds. Wine will add subtle flavor and moisture to dry fish like cod.

Liebraumilch is a sem-soft
Spumante is a flavor everyone likes - truity
Chablis is good if you like a dry wine
I wouldn't personally use a very sweet wine for fish, but, who knows?

Edit: White zinfindel is not white it is pink and may subtly affect presentation, Also it is rather dry. Sole is a very good choice of fish and if it were me, I would use just a little splash of spumate on the fish and the rest of it my glass at dinner. Cheers
What time do we eat?

That all depends on individual taste buds. Wine will add subtle flavor and moisture to dry fish like cod.

Liebraumilch is a sem-soft
Spumante is a flavor everyone likes - truity
Chablis is good if you like a dry wine
I wouldn't personally use a very sweet wine for fish, but, who knows?

Edit: White zinfindel is not white it is pink and may subtly affect presentation, Also it is rather dry. Sole is a very good choice of fish and if it were me, I would use just a little splash of spumate on the fish and the rest of it my glass at dinner. Cheers
What time do we eat?

Back