I want to start hunting?

EgoMafia

Feb 9, 2009
I'm 13 and I live in Ontario, Canada. I have an air gun which I believe shoots around 400 fps, but I don't think that's good for hunting anything.

Basically I have no clue about hunting, but I want to do it. How do I get started?

wow, k get ur gun license pronto.............local sporting good store can point u in the rite direction.............(sportmans warehouse for me)

Find a mentor. Somene who hunts and have them teach you. It could be a family member and friends mom or dad. Then suck as much info as you can from them. Explain that you want to learn to hunt and that you are interested most outdoors poeple will be happy to help. Good luck and I hope you find someone to help you. I would hunting is fun

hi there i have been hunting since i have been 9 and i am now 19 for me i like my 308 or 303 with balistic tips but since you are only getting started i would recommend a 12 gage double barrel shotgun or a 357 leaver action that will that your game animals down quick smart with not much kick back.
when you get a bit more experiences i would go with a 308 with a try pod stand because these guns will knock you off your feet
and get a 22 they are a bit of fun and all ways good to have just in case your first bullet didn't kill and only injured it

have fun hunting as i all ways do
hope this helps

Back