how do I persuade my dad?

~tmelanie~tanne~t

Feb 9, 2009
okay I have been livin without texting on my phone for like three months and quite frankly I am dying and I need it back really BAD. I lost it the first time because I went over on my extra text messages for other networks and my dad said that I wouldn't get it back for a while. So for the last three months I have been busting my ass trying to get it back and I don't know how I can ask him without him getting mad at me and bringing up the first inncodent. Any advice to what I should do and how I should ask him on getting it back
thanks
my mom also said to me today that my dad wants to get me a valentines day present. how do you think I should talk to him about it before valentines day?

Maybe just calmy say "I wish I had texting back" or talk to him and say "Dad, PLEASE, I'm begging you for my texting back. I promise I won't go over my extra texting or anything! The bill will be low, and it'd mean a lot to me!"

tell him that you will be responsible and that you will not do it again and then cry a little that usually works good luck

Ask your father to trust you and give you back the phone on a trial basis. This will give you the chance to show your dad that you learned your lessons and your now more responsible.

Back