Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I met my high school crush...?

Okay... after my separation i met up with some old frienda and i went out for a couple of drinks and to watch the game like 3 weeks ago. Then i see this handsome familiar guy walking toward our table. Im like OMG!!! its HIM( a guy i was in LOVE with during high school)!!! it turned out that this group of friends i started to hang out know him preety good and always hang out. Well anyways that night my sister picked me up because i didnt want to drive home drunk... so he said hi to my sis... it also turned out they knew each other. Well at another occasion we met again and he asked for my number... i gave it to him. So he's called me like 5 times ever since to invite me to hang out... now this is the weird part... he is living with his baby and babys mom. So far i have never gone out with him alone. When my sister ran into her (his girlfriend?) at the store and asked for him she said "i dont know where he is at" in this mean voice. My sis used to be her friend too. anyways... so then he calls me last night at midnight to tell me Hi... that we should hang out. and that how he called me all weekend an my phone was off.... I know i should ask him straight out "wtf is up... are you in a relationship? but what do you guys think? He is always out and about... not really with girls but with this group that i hang out with...(all guys)...but i have heard he sometimes does go on dates.... Im totally against being with someone who is in a commited relationship...im just wondering why his girlfriend(?) would let him go out almost everynight till like 3 am!!! i dont want to be a homewrecker...any advice?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ask him what is up. Is he with his baby's mama or what? Take things slow. Talking won't hurt, in fact it will help. Although, I would set some time limits like no calls after midnight or whatever works for you. No harm in gaining a friend. I would start with that. Try being friends first and then see what happens.