Gay and Bi and need your help?

Anthony

May 24, 2008
I think i am attracted to men but at the same time im attracted to women and i am having trouble meeting guys, i am 17 and am a senior in high school and will become 18 in 6 months does anyone know where i can meet guys my age or older it doesnt matter to me i would rather have older

Probably the best thing to do is get out there and meet friends of friends, and increase your social network that way. If a friend introduces you to someone you like, get to know them better, and see how it goes.
Make friends with guys and girls, and see who you are most comfortable with. Don't rush into decisions, you have your whole life in front of you.
Hope this helps.

In 6 months try to find a gay club or bar. Or online dating if you're into that stuff.

You are probably bisexual., possibly "homosexual with more than incidental heterosexual attraction" if I were using kinsey scale wording.

I can't tell you where you might find people without knowing where you live however, except in the most general way. If you were in NYC I would send you to the LGBT community center, for example. They have hundreds of activities a month.

Kind thoughts,

Hermes

Back