Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can i pick up my package from ups store before on its delivery time ?

LAUREL,

MD, US 02/06/2009 11:09 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN i can see that from my tracking number.. I'm in Washington DC so the distance between the two place is about 20 miles. It should have come to Dc right ? So if they write the arrival place in the tracking page . Maybe i can get it... Im asking that if they write can i take it from the store ??

With UPS, you can call them and tell them to hold the delivery. This means they will hold the package at your LOCAL UPS delivery center. Meaning, the place where it WOULD HAVE gotten on the truck, they will just hold it there so you can pick it up. Call the UPS general number to request this.

Some shippers request UPS that it has to be attempted to be delivered first. Dell has this policy, so you can't pick it up until they attempt a delivery atleast once. I had that problem when I wanted to pick up my laptop because I knew I wouldn't be home to sign for it.

Also, you can only pick up on weekdays.