Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I need a really good prank to get back at my sister!?

my brother pissed of my sister and for some reason she targeted me to take revenge on so she set an alarm on my phone and set it for 4:30am and she hid it under a hat in my room i need to get back at her because no one wakes me up at 4:30am and gets away with it!

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is one of the best ones that I have ever done. Where I live we have a newspaper where you can place free ads to sell stuff. I put an ad in the paper for something that was really expensive and I said that it was being sold for like $50 or something crazy like that. My boyfriend and I had just broken up because he cheated on me so I put his phone number at the bottom of the ad and people were calling him for like two weeks asking about it. He got so ticked off that he changed his number. Thinking about it now I should have put one in with the number of the hussy he was cheating on me with.

Downloads
    Uploads
    REad her mail!! If she gets none make a fake letter saying shes won some competition or something and is gonna be published in a magazine?

Downloads
    Uploads
    do the same thing back to her but make the alarm go off ever two mins and she can't find where it is.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If she has a ceiling fan turn it on full speed then turn the switch off. Using a ladder and a plate to catch the excess, pour baby powder or glitter on each fan blade. Be careful not to leave a mess on the floor giving up your prank.

When she turns on the fan she will have quite a surprise. And quite a mess to clean, lol.

Downloads
    Uploads
    U can lace her shoes so that the top of the laces are at the bottom. Lace the shoes so the strings go downward. If its unclear watch the latest episode of the real world. there was a guy on there who messed up the room mates shoes and did it so the strings where tied at the front of the shoe. it might take some time but it looked funny

Downloads
    Uploads
    does she go to work early?do you have Access to the inside of her car?if yes to these questions, what i have may work, i did it to my sister, but it was for her birthday, i had no idea it would be a problem?i sat home the night before, blew up a full black garbage bag full of balloons, the next morning before she left for work, i filled her car with pro bally one hundred balloons,it looked very pretty, but the next day, she said my gift made her late for work?i thought shed just push the balloons out?no, she said , she had to break everyone of them just to get into car, put some confetti in there, oh what a mess and how funny?