Benjamin Button ending: please help!?

crazygal

Mar 19, 2008
I went to see this movie today and I had my phone on silent as I had my daughter out in town with her pal. TEN MINUTES before the end, her pal phoned me, crying because my daughter had fallen and hurt herself ... and the town centre guy who let her in his little back office with her pals wanted me there right then.

The cinema is in the town centre and she was 5 minutes walk from where I was ... My daughter is fine and has a sprained ankle and all is well now. Upshot is, I missed the last darned 10 minutes of the movie, and I don't wanna pay another six pounds and spend another 3 hours in there, so can someone PLEASE let me know what happens at the end.

I got to the bit where Benjamin was about 10 and was calling the people F-ing liars because he said he had NOT ate breakfast.. And then Kate Blanchett was playing with a toddler as I walked out... WHAT HAPPENED NEXT? Please help; I would be so grateful. I think I was literally 5 minutes from the end of the movie.

Thank you.
Froggy I already SAID my daughter is OK. Don;t you read posts properly!!!

benjamin keeps gettin younger and daisy still goes round to see him. and one day , she's sittin holding him ( this is when he looks like a baby) and he looks at her as though he remembers her , then he closes his eyes and he basically dies ..

i think it was a great movie
x

he will become a baby and then daisy will take care of him and he'll die.......besides you can watch it online on movie6.net

he will become a baby and then daisy will take care of him and he'll die.......besides you can watch it online on movie6.net

Back