Ziphone not running the script - need help Unlocking iPhone?

May 27, 2008
So I received an iphone from someone that didn't want it (i know hard to believe) . it was unlocked when i got it but the without thinking i did a factory restore in the settings menu. after that i had quite a few problems just getting the phone to turn on again but finally managed to get the plug into itunes/ emergency call screen.

This is not a 3G phone and I have no idea what firmware this is running on. i downloaded Ziphone and selected 'do it all' but it keeps getting stuck on the restore and then open itunes, the script never runs as per Ziphone tutorials (usually a bunch of text shows up on the iphone once it restores before it is unlocked). Not sure what i'm doing wrong.

How can I unlock my iphone (am in the UK btw)? I'm not savvy enough to run anything too complicated but would appreciate any help.

If you are not sure about the ZiPhone unlcok..then don't keep on trying it...as the iPhone may get bricked if the failure attempts to unlock increase over a certain limit.To unlock an iPhone the remote unlock service would be a better option because, you need not give your mobile to someone else nor do you have any chance to enter the wrong unlock codes. To get such an unlocking service for your iPhone approach Classicunlocking.com and by submitting the country and network to which the mobile is locked to you will be able to remove the restriction from the respective network. This will be a permanent unlocking solution.

Back