Burning sensation in the back of my throat...?

Jenny

May 12, 2008
Ok.. so for the past week.. I've felt like complete crap, lol. I was constipated for almost 3 days, and just today and I had very soft stool. (TMI sorry) I did eat spicy foods before all this happened. Now I have pains in my stomach and this burning sensation in my throat? Could it be the stomach flu or what?

A burning sensation in your throat?....

do you smoke? are you sexually active?

see a doctor... and hope it's a flu... but a burning sensation is a rare complaint in relation to common colds.

A burning sensation in your throat?....

do you smoke? are you sexually active?

see a doctor... and hope it's a flu... but a burning sensation is a rare complaint in relation to common colds.

Maybe talk 2 ur doctor about it, i just got over the stomach flu on wed. & alot of the syptoms r what i had!

You ate spicy foods? It could be indigestion, and the burning in the back of your throat could be acid reflux. Acid reflux is when the acids from your stomach is splashing up into your esophagus. Take some tums, if it is heartburn or indigestion, the tums will help. The reason as for you having soft stool, could be because you were constipated for so long. If this does continue after days, I do suggest talking to your doctor.

Sore throat perhaps or something more. I would gargle 3-5 x's a day with salt water (warm) for 1-2 days..however if you notice fever, sweating, nausea, chills, etc. any other odd feelings then see your alternative med. professional or md. Could be the spices/greasy food that cause a block in your digestive system creating constip and overheated system....mild food poisining is another possibility.

Back