Honda CR-X as a first car?

StephanieLovesSam

Aug 17, 2008
My parents took me by the car dealership we work at this evening to show me a car that we got in today. We got a little 1989 Honda CR-X in. 140,000 miles on it. New tires, very well taken care of. It has a few rust spots but nothing huge. I honestly really liked this car and I'm wanting to know, what kind of gas mileage and reliability does this car have. It seems to be a great little car. What are some common problems with these cars. And do you think it would be worth going for? I'm guessing they will be wanting around $800 for it.

DAmn thats a steal but u have to change timing belt radiator and water pump just of the top of my head
they get about25-30mps depends how u drive it
and about the rust its normal fo hondas
wat kinda engine does it have if u have stock then ull b having low hp so try saving money n get a engine swap

You lucky bast@rd. Buy the car. Don't worry about any problems with it. If the motor goes bad, you can buy a better one that will almost fit perfectly with much more power. It is a Honda, so unless it was ruthlessly beaten it should be very reliable. If it is a HF version, expect 40MPG+ and a SI should be right around 35MPG.
If it is un-modified, this car is worth around 2500 dollars.

Back