Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    kingofsportz4ever

Good T Mobile Phone??

I want to find a good phone, probably under 0, that is pretty stylish, works well, has good texting, any other cool features, and an easy to use menu system. Any ideas?

lifeslove00
    Verizon Wireless had better prices and plans. But thats just my opinion.

smpayne4
    I love T-mobile they have the best service, my sister has the sidekick and she loves it but it is going to cost a little more than what you wanted to spend.

jewlz :)
    definately the sidekick. it may be out of your price range for the best version of it, but there is the ID and slide which are cheaper, but have less features. none the less, all of them are great phones!!

missy
    i have a sidekick 3 and its cool, but you're so limited in what you can do. a really cool phone is the tmobile wing, its really amazing. it has windows mobile on it and is touch screen, but you're looking at about 300 dollars for one of those. if you want a sidekick, they're not bad. you can usually get one off ebay from 150 to 200 dollars, used. a sidekick 2 you can get for about 90 dollars.

steph r
    sidekick Slide is 100 starting a new plan it has a Qwerty keyboard etc..texting just make sure u get the unlimited plan

Peter J
    Trust me, DON'T GET A T-MOBILE!!! I have one, and it kinda stinks. I would suggest a Kajeet, or Ampd.

Reventon
    sidekick.