Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Sara McCall

where have I heard the iPhone xylophone ringtone before?

The they day I was changing the ringtone on my iPhone and I was listening to the xylophone ringtone. Ive obviously heard it on my phone before, but for some reason, it sounded framiliar besides that. I finally figured out that I had heard it on a DVD menu screen. Since I don't have cable right now, I usually put a DVD on before I go to sleep and after the movie ends it goes back to the menu and sometimes I'll wake up and hear the same song from the mnu looping and ill press play again. I know ive heard it alot too. I just can't think of what frigging DVD its on!!! It is driving me crazy!!!! I thought it was Matchstick Men, but that menu song has more of a tango feel to it. Then I thought maybe it was A Series of Unfortunate Events, but it wasn't that either. Does anyone else recognize it??!! Please help before I watch every DVD ive ever seen trying to figure this out!!

Unregistered
    it sounds kind of like the musical scores they used in "american beauty" and "pay it forward." let me know if thats what you're thinkin of...

Unregistered
    American Beauty came to my mind too

Unregistered
    Dexter

Unregistered
    Theme from The Odd Couple?

Unregistered
    I'm trying to figure it out to. Don't think it's American Beauty since I don't remember anything from that movie at all (therefore, the song from that movie wouldn't be in my memory). I was thinking Pay it Forward as well.... Never seen Dexter, Odd Couple, In Good Company (from other sites).

Unregistered
    six feet under came to mind.

Unregistered
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsi-ypbq1pI]YouTube - American beauty soundtrack[/ame]

Unregistered
    Dr house?? I'm sure I've listened to it in one of these medical soaps...
    cant find out! plz help

Unregistered
    It's American Beauty. Nuff said.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast