European cars or American cars?

Feb 6, 2009
European for sure..

European cars are known for their speed and great interior and exterior.

American Muscle are known for their speed.....

I love them both but i go with European this time.

ie.

Audi, Mercedes, BMW, Volkswagen, Volvo, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Land Rover, Ferrari, Aston Martin, Bugatti, Rolls Royce, mini, Saab, Porsche, Fiat, Alfa Romeo...

Vs. the inferior American ones

Ford, Chrysler, Jeep, dodge, hummer, Chevrolet, Cadillac, etc etc

Which are better?
To make it simpler

Luxury and style Vs. cheap and tacky and oversized?
Peugeot, Renault, Citroen... most people have heard of those cars.

Just not many Americans have heard of those cars. Big three French carmakes.
You would me hard pressed to find an American car in Europe...

Some of the European ones are o.k. but Peugeot, renault, citroen, which people in the states have never heard of??? Give me a break. Least you've heard of all of ours.

In Europe i'd go for a Mercedes diesel
in N.America i'd go for a Ford Focus

Fact is i just went thru the process of buying a new car and bought a 2004 Toyota Echo based on known servicing and maintenance costs & it's a real money saver on gas to boot.

Japanese cars, eg Toyota, Mazda

They are reliable, have all the modern safety features, all the luxury features, great styling and are cheaper to repair. European cars cost a fortune if they need parts and American cars are crap. The only people that drive American cars are Americans - there is very little demand for them in the global market.

European, any day! Volvo's make me drool...

But I have to say, Cadillac and Chevy both make beautiful cars!

european

ferrari, lamborghini, ascari, buggati, mclaren, porshe aston martin, i have seen a gmc, and a chevrolet zr1, and a dodge charger in england.

European, any day! Volvo's make me drool...

But I have to say, Cadillac and Chevy both make beautiful cars!

You CANNOT beat a German built car.. especially with an American one.. German engineering is by far 2nd to none..

Back