I download movies and I want to know a good program that lets me copy...

akelly_85

Feb 6, 2009
...them onto dvd-r's. Can anyone help me? Like I said i've been trying every program that I know so far and they only copy ten percent of the movie. I want to find a program that lets me copy the whole movie that I download. Can anyone please help i've been trying to do this for a while.

This would be copyright infringement, and is illegal. If you have copies of movies on your computer, they are digital copies, and not ones that are supposed to be "re-burned" onto other DVDs.

Use ConvertXtodvd. Best program for burning movies to dvd.

http://www.vso-software.fr/products/convert_x_to_dvd/?ap=regnow&aid=199647&gclid=CJ_lg9yJx5gCFQUWGgodZ2P20w

This is very tricky because, indeed, in some instances burning a movie might be considered illegal.

BUT... in most cases they won't do anything as long as you can prove the movie is yours (receipt or even the DVD cover/jacket), and then, who's ever going to check, really?

If you downloaded the movie, chances are it's digitally protected as not to be copied. I know of no such program that will unlock it for you. I too have tried..

Sorry !!!

I use dvd flick it is really good been using it for about 5 months. It is free as well...which is really hard to find without having watermarks.

Back