2001 Porsche Boxster 2.7 v 2003 BMW Z4 3.0?

poglenn1

Nov 20, 2008
Can anyone tell me how much annual road tax costs on these cars in Britain? Any other thoughts on comparison would be appreciated.

Both have room for your scissors and combs in the glove box.

The beamer is probably the better spec'd car, early boxsters were very basic inside, drove well but very basic.

Haven't driven the bm but assume it would be good as most of there cars are.

probably not much to choose between the two in terms of power, i suspect the porsche will be more fun.

I've driven the Boxster and I own the BMW. The BMW is much more fun. I live in the states so I don't know what your driving conditions are, (how much open road, speed limits, etc.) but I never get out of my Z4 wishing I had another car! Hope that helps.

I've driven the Boxster and I own the BMW. The BMW is much more fun. I live in the states so I don't know what your driving conditions are, (how much open road, speed limits, etc.) but I never get out of my Z4 wishing I had another car! Hope that helps.

Back