remove audio system from one car and install into another?

donwillymo

Jul 28, 2008
My mother is looking to sell her car which has a really nice sound system in it. I'd like to uninstall it b/f she gets rid of it and put it in my car. Only thing is I don't want to do it myself b/c I have no idea how to do it. Where could I go to get this job professionally done??? Thanks

Yes, you can exchange it, even yourself. A nice sound system consist of a nice after market Stereo, subs amps and aftermarket inside sound speakers. What would be logical is to sell the car with at least the speakers and a factory radio. So everything you can take and put it in another car. All you need is a installation kit and someone at best-buy..ect can do that for you.

Yes, you can exchange it, even yourself. A nice sound system consist of a nice after market Stereo, subs amps and aftermarket inside sound speakers. What would be logical is to sell the car with at least the speakers and a factory radio. So everything you can take and put it in another car. All you need is a installation kit and someone at best-buy..ect can do that for you.

Back