Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Burt Navarro

If you cancel your T-mobile account and pay it off 4 dollars over the...

...remaining balance? For instance, your final bill is .00 dollars and you pay 0.00 dollars and you don't call back in about the .00 dollars extra you payed them for over 60 days, can you get that .00 dollars back?

Okay, because I closed the account and went out of the country for over 60 days (3 months) and when I got back, the rep I talked to just told me: "T-mobile has absorbed the $4.00 dollars. You could have gotten it back had you called back within that 60 day period, but since you are now calling back after 60 days, we have absorbed that $4.00 dollars."

Jason252
    They will give you money back.

chris
    yeah, they will just mail you a check for 4 dollars.. Postage will cost just as much,lol.

boxergirl16
    Who cares.I will give you 4 dollars.

♥Toloveistolive
    they should cut you a check and send it to you for the overage if you closed your account out. If not go ahead a call and see what they say!

blueskylvr1983
    They will mail you a check for the remaining amount.

cynthiaa_marie
    If this question is reallly over 4.00 dollars, you're going to waste that in the time it's going to take for them to send it to you....

Yes, you can get it back you must call and request it, there is sometimes a five dollar balance give on the company end, but you must believe if you owed them they would be calling you, get your money!

Firemen are sexy
    They will mail you a check for the over amount.