inexpensive car stereo with iPod/iPhone connector?

moreguitars

Jan 31, 2009
I have a jeep and the top will be off most of the time. Want something less likely to be stolen. i don't even need a radio or CD. What are my options? Thanks

I have a Wrangler too so I know how you feel, never being able to leave anything valuable in it. I just have a basic car radio and hook up an iTrip to the cigarette lighter, then unplug it and take it with me so it won't get stolen. It's light and not a hassle to throw into my bag when I'm getting out.

go to walmart and buy a dual cd player it is better than stock look ok and a walmart brand so less likely to get stolen, sony has a cheap cd player also,

But you should get a alarm that you can add the Sensor to tell if some one reaches in your jeep. i have 1 in my car and if the windows are down you cant reach in with out the whole road knowing.

you get what you pay for if you spend 200 bucks you will get something decent, if you spend 100 you are going to get sh itty sound. i suggest pioneer.

Keep the stereo you have. Get an external f.m. transceiver. Plug in the IPOD and dial up the radio freq. I own 2 and they work great

(see my previous answers to this question. I have best answer results)

Back