How would I transfer my contacts from my LG phone to my Nokia?

BruceW

Apr 8, 2008
All my contacts are on my orange sim, on my LG phone. My Nokia is network restricted so I can't simply transfer on the sim. Also, my LG phone doesn't recognise my 3 sim for some reason, just keeps asking me to insert a sim. Anyone have any ideas?
All my contacts are on my orange sim, on my LG phone. My Nokia is network restricted so I can't simply transfer on the sim. Also, my LG phone doesn't recognise my 3 sim for some reason, just keeps asking me to insert a sim. Anyone have any ideas?
Also, using bluetooth its only possible to send contacts 1 at a time and its other 100 contacts.
Also, my new phone can only be unlocked by D3M, which would cost £40 and I'm not willing to pay that much just to transfer contacts

You probably need to phone up the company you got your phone and get them to unlock it,some phones dont accept different networks unless you get them unlocked.Best to phone them they're most likely to know.Also you can normally choose to save contacts on sim or phone,try saving it on your sim card.

Sorry i couldn't be much help

Throw your lg phone in the dustbin because LG SUXXXXXX! :p

how do i transfer ma contacts frm LG mob to nokia mob

Back