Are the following celebrities Biracial or multiracial in Appearance? ?

MannyVegas

Jan 28, 2009
If you didn't already know you will be surprised to know all of them Have African American blood.

Carly Simon: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carly_Simon
Vin Diesel: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vin_Disel
Wentworth Miller (Prison Break): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wentworth_Miller
actually click the links.....and read them, you'll be surprised.

I knew about them. Oh that Wentworth Miller. Oh the things I would do...

You can instantly tell with some if they are mixed just like me, my heritage Is like wentworth millers and people have always commented on how I don't look full white or I must have black in me etc. At first I would think vin diesal was white but he does have mixed ancestry. But the other lady just looks white, although she might get her lips from her black side.

Edit: true about the hair, when I grow my hair long it turns really curly.

I think they all look mixed to me. People who say White are only looking at the color of their skin and not their features.

they are prolly irish or some white ancestry mixed but in a nutshell they are all white

I think its obvious, but then again I myself am multi racial, so I have been raised with a trained eye...like i have noticed for some reason, that men with mixed african-white dna tend to be more muscular prone then men that are either just of european descent or just african descent (my husband is really tall and muscular, but still has narrow hips and waist, like most of the african men I know do, but his little brother, who is half african half arab, is big and beefy, like a lot of africa american men and bi-racial american men) sure, there are very muscular men that are one raced, but like I said, for some reason the mix tends to make a guy more muscular prone. As for the women, I know about 15 women in my tribe who are 1/16 black, 1/16 native, and you can see traces of our tribe's genetic sterotypes in some (short, flat butt, round face, tans easily, etc..), and traces of african american sterotypes (tall, athletic, large bottoms, tans well) in the others. They are all very distantly related, comming from one common ancestor from our tribe, but you'd think they were sisters if you stood them next to each other. As for Vin Disel, he is a perfect example of the beefy mixed guy I was describing, Carly Simon, with her athletic build (muscular yet still curvy, and you cant ignore the booty...) and lovely thick lips reminds me of my cousin kelly (one of the 1/16 black-native girls I mentioned) yeah, I can see it.

Vin Diesel actually looks mixed, you could see it in the nose and mouth

Carly Simon & Wentworth Miller not so much....though if all three of them let their hair grow natural it would be a different story lol

They all look mostly White to me. You can kinda tell Wentworth is multiracial when he lets his hair grow a little long. Vin Diesel is hit or miss. Sometimes, you can tell he's half Black, other times you can't. Carly Simon...I knew she was a quarter Black, but honestly, you can't tell by looking at her.

God, what I wouldn't give for a shot at Wentworth Miller!

holy shite!!! Michael Scofield has some black in him???

dayum! Dat's kool; had no freaking idea be4

now i kno

carly simon just looks like an ugly white woman with native or something....but now that i know i guess..
vin diesel definitely look half black. wentworth miller looks as white as the wall..so no i dont see it in him at all. didnt even know til now..

I always knew Vin Diesel was biracial but carly is a quadroon so she really doesn't count that's why she looks so white. Wentworth Miller looks white because he's mixed with a whole bunch of stuff not just black and white.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quadroon

I knew Vin Diesal, I always thought prison break guy looked "different" but did not know he was mixed. But,see how they automatically would identify as white? It is cause of how they look.

add: good observance salishlady.

and I agree with the other ladies about wentworth. yeah, he's nice.

Back