Where did/do you smoke at school, was/is it behind the bike sheds?

ElricofMelniboné

Apr 27, 2008
I in no way condone children of a school age smoking and feel more should be done to discourage it!
filipinawish: that is SOO close to the Q I was goingto ask, LOL I did that as well!

I smoked in a fairly open nook beside the chemistry labs but in plain view of the main road. I once had to stub one out in my hand because the chemistry head came round the corner.

They didn't try hard enough to stop kids smoking at my school. Having seen a few with them on their way home recently, I suspect they still don't.

DON'T START.

It was in the toilets, we paid some younger kid to look out for us. We sprayed air freshener and sucked polo mints afterwards in the mistaken belief it would hide the smell!

When I was in HS, they had designated smoking areas for the students. Isn't that crazy? Way to discourage a bad habit. LOL.

We used to puff in the toilets in the playground, until one day there was a knock on the door & we asked for the password. "I`ll give you password" came the reply, it was our Science teacher.

im a good girl i dont smoke but when i was at school the smokers went behind the sports hall

When I was in High School, I just smoked right in front of the school. Sometimes on the fourth floor where there were no classrooms

yes i did in the toilets til they cracked down on that , then there was the bike shed but that was too risky , then there was the bush and the bins... i knew all the places

Back