Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I've been taking Herblife products [shakes] and Just wanted to know do...

...you have to eat healthy with them? because your suppose to have 2 shakes a day then

eat one whole meal. I was thinking today for lunch is some ramon noodles and cheez-itz then another shake for dinner.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi I used to take the shakes too, last year and I lost quite some weight. Actually when i weighed myself maybe I hadn't actually lost much but my clothes fitted better and I went down 2 sizes.
    You are supposed to eat healthy but nothing wrong will happen if once a week you indulge yourself a little.
    The second shake though I used to take together with some fruit (maybe an apple). I really felt a lot better after a few weeks, not only because of my weight but also my skin was healthier.
    In any case the person who sold you the shakes should definitely have a lot more information than me...maybe they can guide you a little.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi I used to take the shakes too, last year and I lost quite some weight. Actually when i weighed myself maybe I hadn't actually lost much but my clothes fitted better and I went down 2 sizes.
    You are supposed to eat healthy but nothing wrong will happen if once a week you indulge yourself a little.
    The second shake though I used to take together with some fruit (maybe an apple). I really felt a lot better after a few weeks, not only because of my weight but also my skin was healthier.
    In any case the person who sold you the shakes should definitely have a lot more information than me...maybe they can guide you a little.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Of course you need to eat healthily all the time, and you would very likely be better off putting the shakes in the bin, and spending the money on fruit and vegetables instead.