If you could keep only one of these Jaguars which one would it be and why?

Don't you mean if I HAD TO keep one of them?

I guess Garrard by default. Taylor's best year's are behind him, and Maurice Jones-Drew needs to be the feature back. Del Rio was a great player, but I'm still not sold on him as a head coach.

The Jaguars have plenty of talent on the defensive side, but aside from Jones-Drew, the offense could use an overhaul.

david garrad. fred is getting old an is always battling injuries now. its too inconsistent and you cant rely on that. david garrad is a decent quarterback that is getting better and everybody knows that a qb is the center of a football team. jack del rio is a fine coach, but he doesnt have what it takes to take the jags to the superbowl.

Fred. As much as I like Del Rio and his classiness on the sidelines, I don't think that the Jags would be anything without Taylor in the backfield, getting anywhere between 700 and 1500 yards per season. Garrard is more of a game manager than anything else, but he is good at it. I'd still take Fred.

Lets see, if I could pick any of those three Jaguars, I would probably pick Jack Del Rio. Fred Taylor is to old, and David Garrard is ok, but nothing special. Jack Del Rio is a great coach, and knows how to handle a team.

Back