Football manager handheld 2008 Cheats PSP?

A

Antpleasehelp

Can you please tell me some hints
I have already unlocked sugar daddy cheat
i know on the 2007 u can unlock the never get saced cheats after 10 seasons.
Can you tell me if you know any more

work permits

after you gain 1000 loyalty pionts sign emmanuel sarki from chelsea it will come up with a vote to see if the fa should scrap work permits press scrap and work permits will be scrapped

can someone tell me how to unlock sugar daddy im tottenham with 3341 points and carnt unlock

Yeah same here, i'm well over the 1000 points and nothing has happened??? what do i do to get the sugar daddy? are you sure it works with FM 2008?

useally after u hav 3000 points u get the sugar daddy cheat and i think u get the work permit cheat after 5000 points or if u win the world cup.

i have enabled the sugar daddy cheat but does it depand on wich club you choose how much money you get for buying players?

if you do sugar daddy in the game on ur name, preferences and after you get the money disable then confirm and after enable and confirm you get more money but u only get more after you've spent it (ajax and man utd get a lot of money)

Spud

Yeah same here, i'm well over the 1000 points and nothing has happened??? what do i do to get the sugar daddy? are you sure it works with FM 2008?

I won the euro with england to get the sugar daddy cheat!

How Do U Enable Sugar Daddy With Chelsea I Have Gone Over 100 points and on preferences it still dont say it !!! I am so annoyed by it ??
Help Please !!!!!!

ive got sugar daddy
and remove transfer window
are there any more

How do u manage Enlgand in fm 09 ??? because i really want to manage a international team + i really need 2 unlock sugar daddy but only have 554 points

im manager of oxford lol
if u want a gd player to buy.
Get paris cowan hall of of pompey.

On football manager 08 on psp .. i have

no transfer windows ..
sugar daddy
No work permits
and disable human sacking =] .. email me at [email protected] if you need help

The guy wif chelsea i was wif chelsea 10 years won everyfin n only got suga daddy at the end of 10th year!!!!

hi im playing with bolton and im wondering if any one has any ideas fo who i should buy. im in my first season with 2.4million

how do u becme the manager of a national team from the start

you get the sugar daddy cheat if you make a profit from yuor players transfers such as, if a plyer is worth 10 million you should try and sell him for at least 15/20 do this more often with the same team and the cheat will iniciate

Back