Parents, how old was you child when they learned to ride their bike without training

Ashley

May 13, 2008
wheels? My daughter is 6 and she refuses to even try to ride hers without them, even though she says she wants to learn how to. Any advise on how to make her feel more confident?
Brigette? or not? ~ Did you even read the question? SHE is the one wanting to learn, I am not pushing her into it.

I was about 7.I never did it with my parents because I was to scared for some reason.One afternoon at my grandmas house my cousin who was 13 was riding her bike and of course I wanted to be like her.So she taught me and my parents were so shocked lol.Try getting someone who she looks up to or wants to be like to teach her.Good luck!

my son was 5,he saw all the other kids riding their bikes without training wheels and he wanted to do just like him.
plus one of the wheels broke off but by that time he'd already mastered his bike riding skills.

My sons learned at 4 and 5. My daughter fell off once and refused to try again. She was 6 and we had company come. The little girl rode her bike all day and it drove my daughter crazy. She got on and rode alone the next day. Get someone to come over that she really wants to play with.

i was 5. A week later i fell off and broke my arm. After it healed i was on em again for about a months and then came off fine!

My sons learned at 4 and 5. My daughter fell off once and refused to try again. She was 6 and we had company come. The little girl rode her bike all day and it drove my daughter crazy. She got on and rode alone the next day. Get someone to come over that she really wants to play with.

Back