Is anybody else just sick and tired of Fedor being revered as a MMA God?

OurSavior

Jan 21, 2009
Yes, the guy is good. But, putting him on a pedestal is just ridiculous. I hope he loses some time soon. He's only human. He'll make mistakes. Anybody else who feels this way?
I don't want to see Fedor's demise. But, I do want to see him lose at least once just to have people realize that he's not an MMA God and that he can lose. Nowadays, it's almost as if people assume his victory with whoever he fights.

I know what you mean, I get sick of it too ! But think about, who is
going to beat him, that is the problem.

I doubt Arlovski is going to beat him considering Emelianeko
defeated Sylvia in 36 secs and Sylvia defeated Arlovski twice.

Nope I don't. Fedor is an awesome fighter. And what is great about Fedor he won't let himself get under a slave contract like what UFC fighters get in.
Fedor has fought a lot of great name competitors and have defeated them.
Fedor doesn't fight mismatched opponents either, unlike Anderson Silva in the UFC.
Watch his fights simply amazing at how great he is.
And what is the best about him, is that he doesn't smear his victory all over his opponents. Classy.

Nope I don't. Fedor is an awesome fighter. And what is great about Fedor he won't let himself get under a slave contract like what UFC fighters get in.
Fedor has fought a lot of great name competitors and have defeated them.
Fedor doesn't fight mismatched opponents either, unlike Anderson Silva in the UFC.
Watch his fights simply amazing at how great he is.
And what is the best about him, is that he doesn't smear his victory all over his opponents. Classy.

You sound so full of hate. I marvel at one's ability to achieve in the likes of our champions rather than sit on the edge of my seat crossing my fingers to catch their demise.

Back