Do you think, The Base (Al-Qaeda) will strike the U.S. in the near future?

Al Qaeda is too closely linked to huge businesses and corporations, powerful US families (Such as the Bush's) to possibly actually be what they're made out to be. The Bin Ladens are one of the richest families in the middle- east, Bin Laden isn't a terrorist and he doesn't control a terrorist group, Al-Qaeda is made up, it's fear-mongering for social control and monopoly. There are too many people with too big agendas in the information age. So many lies. There will be another 'terrorist' attack before 2013, and it'll kill a lot of people, but just like 9/11, it'll be false flag.
Don't buy the terrorist joke.

why? have you heard somethig? they never have before, they are centered in southern asia, and the middle east.

as for what the new President would do, i would hope he would act rationally and not go off attacking some third party, spending all our surplus, digging into our future for some selfish agenda.

why? have you heard somethig? they never have before, they are centered in southern asia, and the middle east.

as for what the new President would do, i would hope he would act rationally and not go off attacking some third party, spending all our surplus, digging into our future for some selfish agenda.

Back